IRCTC Recruitment 2019: Indian Railway Released a Recruitment Notification, The Notification is For the recruitment of Supervisor for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation, It is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railways, with around 5,50,000 to 6,00,000 bookings every day is the world’s second busiest and highest of 15 to 16 lakh tickets every day.
In This Article We Are Going to discuss about the complete information of the Railway Recruitment and Its important dates, Application process, Eligibility Criteria , Age limit ,Salary, If You have any queries regarding this railway recruitment notification you can ask in comments section below.
IRCTC Recruitment 2019
Last Date: 20th February
Vacancy Details IRCTC Recruitment:
|Starting Date||30th January 2019|
|Job Type||Railway Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
Eligibility Criteria For Railway Recruitment:
- Candidates who have completed B.Sc in a relevant field and are equivalent from a recognized Institute for IRCTC Recruitment 2019.
- Min Age: 18 Years
- Max Age: 30 Years
Salary Will Be Rs. 25,000/-
- Medical Test
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates should download the official notification from the Official website page at www.irctc.com IRCTC Recruitment 2019.
Instructions To Apply:
- Eligible & Interested Candidates are advised to Download and read IRCTC Job notification to get an idea of a recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Candidates must reach venue with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
- P-16 Taratala Road, Kolkata – 700088
- Upper Hengrabari, Chachal, Barbari, Opposite Doordarshan Quarters,Guwahati – 781036
- Hajipur, National Highway 19, Hajipur, BR 844101
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are different dates of interviews and addresses, so applicants should read the Official Notification Properly and use the IRCTC Official Notification 2019 for your particular posts.
- Date of Interview: 05.02.2019 to 20.02.2019
Official Website: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here